Featured posted by

Why size really does matter

Why size really does matter

Six traits that indicate to women that you’re ready for action.

Trim around the middle

While a large stomach may seem like an unwanted reality, it may be doing more to affect your sex life than you think. Since testosterone is broken down more quickly in belly fat, a large gut can decrease your amount of testosterone, making it harder to become and stay aroused. Keeping your testosterone up is important to fertility because a male needs a certain level of testosterone to produce sperm. This is especially a concern when a male is over 30, since testosterone levels naturally decrease by about 1 percent each year.

Get the Guns

Men who regularly work out and lift weights are more likely to have a higher libido. Since your body needs testosterone in order to build muscle mass, a male who has more muscle usually has more of the hormone. Though working out can only raise testosterone levels to a point, and some men will never build large muscles because they simply do not have high enough testosterone levels.

Party Smart

Though smoking and drinking may make you feel relaxed enough to approach the girl, it may do more harm than good. Since alcohol is a central-nervous-system depressant, it can leave you limp because of its ability to limit blood flow to the penis. Smoking causes the same reaction because of its capacity to constrict blood vessels. Both will cause you to have problems getting and maintaining an erection.

Testicle Shape, Size, and Temperature

The shape and size of your testicles can tell a lot more about your fertility then you think. First they should be nearly equal to each other, and the size of walnuts. Small differences are normal but if one is significantly smaller it may be a problem. Since 95 percent of a testicle is sperm producing cells, and the other 5 percent produces testosterone cells, a small testicle makes a smaller amount of sperm.

Another common fertility problem has to do with the temperature of your testicles. If your testicles seem hot, it could be on account of a group of pronounced veins in the scrotum, called a varicocele. Once these veins are filled with warm blood, the extra heat reduces sperm count. Many believe it feels like a sack of worms or coiled string when the scrotal skin is felt.

Stellar Semen

The common amount of male ejaculate is about half a teaspoon. If you are producing less, there may be a problem from infection, blockage, or too much ejaculation from sex or masturbation. Semen is made up of mostly fluid, with one percent being sperm which causes it to have a cloudy appearance. If your ejaculate seems more watery than creamy, it may be cause for worry. This is a sign of low sperm count and could cause difficulty in fathering children.

Perfect Timing

Many males know that if you peak too soon, it can cause the female to feel less than satisfied with your sex life. But another worry is if you take too long despite being hard. This can be a result of masturbating too often. Another reason may be if you are on an antidepressant of anti-anxiety medication since these tend to prolong ejaculation.

You must be logged in to post a comment.


Most Popular Articles